AEROFORM Snake Bite Bandage with Indicator 10cm x 10.5M 12 Pack
The AeroForm Premium Long Snake Bite Bandage with Indicators is a Premium Heavyweight Conforming Bandage perfect for use with the Pressure Immobilisation Technique, which is used for the treatment of all Australian Snake and Funnel Webbed Spider bites, Blue Ringed Octopus and Cone Shell stings.
- This bandage is of sufficient length to bandage a large adult leg - 10cm x 10.5M Stretched
- Indicators show when the correct level of compression is achieved. The unique stitching technology ensures the correct pressure is evenly applied over the entire limb.
- ARTG ID: 236809
- Quantity: 12 Pack
Benefits of the Long Snake Bite Bandages with Indicators:
- Wider and longer than most crepe or elastic bandages.
- Longer than most Snake Bite Bandages on the Market, ensuring that the bandage is suitable for entire adult leg immobilisation.
- Continuous indicators ensure you have the correct pressure over the entire limb.
- Suitable for the treatment of all Australian Snake and Funnel Webbed Spider bites, Blue Ringed Octopus and Cone Shell stings.
Use of the Pressure Immobilisation Technique According to ARC Guidelines*
- All Australian venomous snakes, including sea snakes [Class A; LOE III]
- Funnel Web spider [Class A; LOE IV]
- Blue-ringed octopus [Class B; LOE Expert Consensus Opinion]
- Cone shell [Class B; LOE Expert Consensus Opinion]
- Other spider bites including redback;
- Jellyfish stings;
- Fish stings including stonefish bites
- Stings by scorpions, centipedes or beetles.